Property and Development is our core business at Pearce Legal Group.
We advise on all legal aspects of property and real estate.
We offer deep insight based on years of experience, meaning we can identify challenges early, before they escalate into real issues for our clients.
We work in partnership with you to understand what you want to achieve from your property transaction or project whether it is to minimise costs, set strategies to counter real or potential risks or ultimately close deals quickly and efficiently. We are committed to delivering outcomes that realise your property and development objectives.
Creating Efficiency Through Technology
We are a leader in the use of technology to enhance our client service, particularly for large-scale property transactions.
Our eContracts platform allows for electronic exchange of contracts of sale and streamlines our service for managing property contracts. Delivering a tailored and comprehensive platform of this kind means we have perfected its performance and ensured it works in the way our clients need it to.
Benefits of eContracts include:
- Thousands of dollars saved during pre-stage in contract printing and delivery
- Instantaneous and efficient exchange
- Convenient – once completed, eContracts facilitates electronic signatures by all relevant parties, including sellers and all parties are provided with a link to the fully executed and exchanged contract
- Secure – contracts are encrypted and cannot be altered, save for particular agreed fields
- Environmentally friendly – no need for printing
Online Property Settlements through PEXA
We are one of the first adopters in Queensland of the online settlement platform PEXA (Property Exchange Australia).
A system initiated by the financial institutions of Australia to streamline the old fashioned settlement system.
Money is transferred electronically, securely and instantaneously from the buyer or their bank to the seller at settlement. Simultaneously the title of the property is transferred from the seller to the new owner.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with a property development lawyer, a property settlement Gold Coast specialist.